Connecting Humans WOL für Teams
WOL für Teams. Für virtuell arbeitende Teams. In 8 Wochen lernt sich euer Team richtig gut kennen und gut zusammen zu arbeiten.
WOL for Teams
Working collaboratively and innovatively
WOL for Teams is a programme that is primarily aimed at virtual teams that share a common task in their day-to-day business – it isn’t for teams that have only come together to experience WOL. For those who have been working together for a long time, are new to the team or whose job it is to welcome new team members, our programme is perfect! Working closely with WOL founder John Stepper, we based this programme on the famous Google Aristotle study that revealed the secrets behind high-performance teams. And we think it’s a real shame that Google never used its findings to develop a practical training course!
If you’d like to immerse yourself in the topics of virtual team building and team performance, we’d recommend the following prerequisites:
- a team of 8 to 12 people
- a period of 8 weeks to dedicate yourself and your team to the programme
- Time for 1.5-hour weekly meetings, plus around 30 minutes of preparation time
How does your organisation benefit?
- You’ll learn that virtual team building is indeed possible! Over the 8 weeks, a psychologically safe space will be created that forms the basis for creativity, innovation and performance. Your team will get to know each other much better and the strengths and needs of all individuals will be discovered.
- Collaboration at eye level, team decision-making and open, trust-based communication will be experienced, practised and thus firmly anchored.
- WOL strengthens collaborative and innovative behaviour among managers and employees, thereby contributing to a trust-based and future-oriented corporate culture.